University and High School Courses Taught
- Core Humanities 202 - Analyzes Europe’s legacy in shaping world ideas, institutions, and cultures. Includes Renaissance; Reformation; Enlightenment; Romanticism; development of science and industry; political revolutions; colonialism; postcolonialism; globalization.
- Technical Communications 107 - Introduction to expository methods with concentration on specific writing forms including memorandums, cover and business letters, formal and informal reports, manuals, and proposals. Suggested for students in occupational fields.
- Technical Communications 108 - A continuation of expository methods. Concentration on developing writing projects required on the job. Lecture and individual instruction. Suggested for students in occupational fields.
- English 098 - The writing process including paragraph development, sentence structure, usage, and grammar.
- English 101 - Writing the expository essay; emphasis on revising and editing for development, coherence, style, and correctness.
- English 102 - Exploration of essay forms with particular attention to interpretation and argument; emphasis on analytical reading and writing, critical thinking, and research methodologies.
- Writing Thru Film
- History of Film
- English 7-12th grade
- Honors Freshmen and Sophomore English
- Psychology in Literature
- Technical Communications